- To help contribute to an organization that creates life-changing partnerships between dogs and people.
- To raise awareness of the impact of Assistance Dogs and the organizations who raise, train, and place them.
- To share how puppy raising can fulfill our lives and others through a sense of hope, purpose, and joy.
- To collaborate with like-minded people working together to help make a difference in the world.
- To contribute to DBL’s mission and vision for the future while working alongside their compassionate community.
Stacie Bianco grew up in Pennsylvania and completed her bachelor’s in Animal Science from Purdue University before traveling throughout the U.S. while working for Merial and VCA. Stacie is a Global Technology Solutions Trainer at Covetrus, a global animal-health company, leading training for veterinary practices across the United States
Stacie currently resides in San Pedro, CA and will be moving to the Portland, OR area in early 2021. Stacie and her husband enjoy hiking and finding the best dog-friendly spots (especially coffee shops) with their Border Collie and Guide Dog Puppy in Training. They are both passionate about serving the community and helping make a difference in the world. To read her full bio, please visit The Young Professionals Board (YPB) page here.
[In photo, Stacie is joined by two Assistance Dogs in training from Palmetto Animal Assisted Life Services (PAALS) being picked up from the Prison PAALS Program.]