Brent & Peggy Mershon,
DBL Hearing Assistance Dog Clients
- Because we’re grateful for Hearing Assistance Dog Floyd and want to give back—in a very small way—to the organization that provided him to Brent.
- Because we love talking about Floyd! We were answering questions about Floyd and DBL anyway, so being Ambassadors just gives us more opportunities to share.
- Because we don’t live close enough to Oregon to be dog walkers! But we’re glad for the Ambassador program so we can support DBL from our home in Kentucky.
- Because we’re impressed with the commitment to DBL from their staff, volunteers, board members, community partners, and nationwide supporters. So many people can’t be wrong! In a variation of the saying, it really does take a village to raise an Assistance Dog.
- Because we’re appreciated by the DBL staff for the health fairs we attend, the library programs we present, the in-home interviews we conduct—all things we enjoy doing.