DBL Board Member
1. DBL’s purpose resonates with me and combines my love of animals with my industry experience in hearing healthcare.
2. I am challenging myself to apply my professional skills and experience in new and different ways.
3. I am learning new skills, such as how to build a business, governance, finance, and more.
4. I am expanding my network and collaborating with people who bring different perspectives to a common cause.
5. It feels amazing to be part of something big and beautiful! It’s a rare opportunity to be able to do something that so profoundly and positively impacts the lives of people and dogs.
Keva graduated from Marquette University with a BA in Marketing and Public Relations, and earned her Master of Business Communications degree from the University of Saint Thomas in 2009. She is passionate about learning and truly believes, “the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs.”
Keva currently resides in the Twin Cities, MN. She is the Director of Marketing for Amplifon Hearing Health Care where she works with health insurance companies to provide hearing benefits for their members. Prior to joining Amplifon in September 2016, Keva did both marketing and product strategy for Blue Cross plans in North Carolina and Minnesota, as well as pharmaceutical sales. Keva uses her diverse experience to uncover new ways to make health care better, easier and affordable. She welcomes the opportunity to do the same thing for DBL.
Keva and her significant other, Rick, are proud parents to their three dogs, Jack, Russell, and Lucy, and their cat, Angel.