DBL Board Member
- I am an avid dog lover and have two black lab mixes that were adopted from local animal shelters.
- I have a close connection with DBL’s mission and vision: I have friends and family members who are deaf, on the autism spectrum, or have a service dog due to other health challenges.
- I want to help advance DBL in the Pacific Northwest as a leader in the Assistance Dog world.
- I enjoy working closely with DBL in the pursuit of placing more Assistance Dogs with people whose lives will be significantly benefited by having wonderful, loving dogs to assist them.
- I’m able to use my human resource expertise to take this national Assistance Dog organization to the next level.
Lisa Robinson grew up in Oregon and attended the University of Oregon, earning her BS degree in Psychology and Business. Lisa currently lives in Portland, Oregon and is Vice President, Human Resources for the Construction Sector software business that is part of the global company, Trimble Inc. In her role, Lisa and her HR team support 3,000 professionals across 20 countries. Prior to Trimble, Lisa worked for more than 15 years as an HR executive in the financial services industry and in professional services.