DBL Board Member
1. I love dogs and helping people, and it allows me to help both people and dogs at the same time.
2. I’m able to use many years of business experience to help support a great organization with a great purpose.
3. I enjoy being part of a team working towards achieving goals, and DBL has a strong team that I am honored to be a part of.
4. I am able to meet, work with, and learn from other community leaders from Southern Oregon and around the country who support DBL.
5. It brings me joy to help.
David holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration/Marketing from Southern Oregon University. Founder of two sales representative businesses, he has been active in the electronics industry since 1987.
David Hollingsworth is a founder and VP of Business Development at Ascentron, a company that rose from the ashes of the high‐tech industry crash of 2001. Ascentron supports customers throughout the country in the aviation, medical, military, industrial and instrumentation industries by providing Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS).
David and his wife Sandy own Mother Earth Pet Products, makers of SuperEssentials, a health supplement for dogs. A holistic veterinarian recommended the product to them to boost the health of their pet boxer, Tucker, following two bouts of cancer in 2012.
They purchased the business in 2016, after the founder moved to Europe. Since Tucker is alive and barking today, Sandy and Dave want to make sure other pet owners can use the product to help keep their dogs healthy.
David and Sandy are known to spoil their animal companions, including their horses, dogs and cats. They love their Boxer Boys, Tucker & Bodie. Tucker is a rescue dog that enjoys singing and opening the front door, while Bodie just wants to play all day.