You may be better suited for a Home Hearing Dog if the following is true:
- You do not need a dog to assist you in public a minimum of three times a week.
- You are retired or work from home and do not need a dog to alert you to sounds in the workplace
- You do not need a dog to assist you in class
- You do not travel frequently and need a dog to alert you to sounds in the hotel room
- You only travel by car
- You want a dog to accompany you to only pet-friendly establishments like pet stores, pet-friendly restaurants, and pet-friendly hotels
- You are willing to regularly train a HHD to keep their obedience and sound work sharp in the home, but do not want to regularly have to train a dog for public access skills.